Ever come home, tired and hungry and found the inspiration of what to cook for dinner a problem?
If you’re ready to add a zesty twist to your cooking routine, this is the class for you!
You’ll learn the secrets of properly spicing foods and get insight into new flavor combinations.
Plus, we’ll cover how to purchase and store spices.
Discover How to Creatively Use Spices in Your Cooking and Take your Cuisine Global!
What you will learn:
- Learn how to keep your spices fresh for longer periods of time.
- Learn how to Buy Spices without breaking the bank.
- Learn how to get the most flavor out of your spices through Toasting, Grinding and Blooming.
- Learn how to create Spice Blends at home.
- Learn how to Confidently put together your own Flavor Combinations.
What you will get:
- A detailed Video discussing Spices
- 10 Written Recipes
- 10 short Instructional Videos for each Recipe
- 5 Fun Fact Sheets:
- Common Spice Uses & Combinations
- Spice Rubs and Blends (recipes)
- How to Buy and Store Spices
- Getting the Most Flavor out of Your Spices
- Know your Salt
On the Menu:
Five Spice Roast Chicken with Cucumber Slaw
Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa
Skirt Steak with Paprika Butter
Spicy Chikpea Salad
Curry Roasted Cauliflower
Mexican Style Roasted Corn
Maple Apple Pudding Cake with Cardamom Chantilly
Baked Plantains with Coconut Gelato
A willingness to learn and internet access.
Throughout the Course:
- You’ll have access to the course materials for a minimum of 4 weeks
- A dedicated email address will be setup so you can ask me questions as they arise
- You will also have access to the members only Flickr group. Upload photos of your creations if you would like. This is a great opportunity to interact with the other students in the class and ask questions.
Ready to Spice Up Your Life? Register Today for only $39!