Chef Evelyn Williams is a Culinary Consultant and Brand Strategist who is on a mission to make food fun again.
Evelyn began cooking when she was 6 years old. Through her career Chef Evelyn has worked as a personal/private chef, cooking school manager, culinary instructor, resident chef, pastry chef, food blogger, and brand ambassador. She has assisted various celebrity chefs such as Oprah’s Private Chef Art Smith, Martin Yan of Yan Can Cook, Food Network’s Guy Fieri, and The Chew’s Mario Batali. Evelyn has also cooked for Grammy Award Winner Sheryl Crow, Food Network’s Giada DeLaurentis, and New York Times Best-Selling Author and Mega-Church Pastor Bishop T.D. Jakes.
As a consultant, Evelyn specializes in:
- Supporting medium to large sized companies and corporations spice up their health and wellness programs through interactive cooking demonstrations, healthy eating workshops, and comprehensive healthy cooking programs.
- Supporting business and brands with connecting to potential customers, and clients by creating engaging digital food content, and memorable live culinary experiences.
- Teaches foodies and families how to create a realistic and enjoyable healthy eating lifestyle by bridging the gap between delicious and nutritious.
- Helping corporate professionals build high end culinary brands from scratch so that they can cook, live and work on their own terms.
- Teaching culinary brands/schools, chefs, food bloggers, cookbook authors, and food influencers how to create additional revenue with online and in-person cooking classes.
Evelyn is also the author of the book “A fabulous year in food: 52 delicious ways to connect with family and friends”, the host of the Find Your Flavor Podcast and the Creator of several web-based culinary series’.
Chef Evelyn is a graduate of the International Culinary Schools at the Art Institute of Dallas, where she graduated with honors and she also holds Bachelors of Science Degrees in Chemical & Environmental Engineering from Tuskegee University. When Evelyn is not cooking or consulting, she spends her time teaching entrepreneurs, creatives and influencers how to prioritize their self-care.
Chef Evelyn in SideDish by D Magazine
Chef Evelyn in Zaji Magazine (pages 85-94)
Chef Evelyn Featured in The Virtuous Diva
Chef Evelyn on Texas Living:
Chef Evelyn on Good Morning Texas:
Chef Evelyn on Fox 4 Good Day:
Chef Evelyn on D: The Broadcast: